SCE provides comprehensive services to help clients manage their capital programs. Serving as an extension of our client’s staff, our program managers provide expertise in handling a wide variety of projects, from capital planning through occupancy. Our program management approach includes—planning, design, procurement, construction and startup while providing technical and management expertise for each project. Our program management team provides the personalized attention with the extensive resources of a large firm.
· Master planning
· Scope definition and management
· Design criteria and oversight
· Design and construction schedules and cost estimates
· Constructability review and value engineering
· A/E firm evaluation and selection process
SCE’s construction managers have excelled at motivating the project team to collectively ensure that any issue or document requiring approval or response is handled timely and professionally. In accordance with our mission statement and guiding principles, the project management team believes in planning continuously, resolving issues proactively and implementing tasks based on standard processes. We believe that creating an atmosphere of cooperation aids in maintaining effective communications and positions us to incorporate innovative negotiation techniques.
· Constructability Reviews
· Project Start-up
· Contract Administration
· Construction Progress Meetings
· Evaluating and Negotiating Change Orders
· Claims Analysis
· Team Building/Problem Solving
SCE consistently demonstrates its ability to effectively manage owner’s costs and to meet construction schedules with our project controls team. Working in tandem with the project managers and field inspectors enables our project controls engineers to quickly track and report relevant and critical project information to the client and the project team.
· Cost Database Management/Estimating
· Scheduling and Forecasting
· Tracking and Reporting Project Cost
· Reporting Performance Measures
· Processing RFI’s
· Processing Submittals
· Processing Pay Estimates
· Document Control (Filing System)